CareWorks recognises that it’s not an easy process to select the right software solution for your organization. You need to find a solution that meets your needs today, with the flexibility to help you move with confidence into the future. You also need a technology partner you can trust.
Here are five important questions to ask:
- Is the solution open and flexible? Can it meet our requirements now, and grow with us in the future? Can we make changes without vendor help?
- How is the solution implemented? Does the vendor have dedicated implementation and training staff? What happens after go-live? Will they support us long-term?
- Is it a ‘one fits all’ solution or can the solution be tailored to fit our particular needs?
- Does the software work in the field? Can I use a mobile device? Does it support the way we work? What about email?
- Is the software built on modern architecture? Will it work with my other systems?
CareWorks has worked with health and human services organizations for over 20 years, providing the first and only social work case management and financial solution based on world leading customer relationship technology from Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Health and human services is our only business. CareDirector is highly flexible, and tailored to meet each customer’s individual needs, enabling agency staff to be better informed, engaged and empowered. CareDirector’s web portals bring that engagement into the community, enabling clients to take an active role in their care.
If you would like to know more about CareWorks, or how it can help transform your organization, contact us today. We would love to tell you more.